2021 Recap: Reflections
With the year drawing to a close, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year. We've worked hard to make our products even better for you – Travelstop is now even more powerful and easier to use than before.
Here are some of the biggest ways we evolved Travelstop in 2021:
- Travel restrictions: Up-to-date information about entry restrictions, rules, and quarantine – right in your search results.
- Safety and hygiene: Essential information about safety and hygiene protocols implemented by the hotel property.
- Updated apps: Book your flights or hotels, request approval, share your itinerary or review travel restrictions right inside the app.
- Fare families: Different types of fare options for greater flexibility and convenience.
- Travel documents: Support for new travel documents, including National IDs such as NIK (Indonesia) and Mainland Travel Permit.
- Custom CSV: Powerful way to create your own custom CSV templates for data exports.
- Enhanced approvals: 2-step approval workflows for greater control over your expenses.
- Expense policy: Custom spending limits and integrated policy controls for each expense category.
- Duplicate detection: Automatic duplicate detection to avoid errors and reduce expense fraud.
- Mileage tracking: Automatic mileage calculator with a map-based interface and multi-stop support for accurate mileage calculations.
- Improved integrations: Our direct integrations with Xero and QuickBooks Online now support paid status and multi-currency sync.
...and many more upgrades.
Travelstop is the best choice for travel and/or expense management solution in the market today, and we couldn't have done it without our amazing customers and partners. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
We wish you a fantastic holiday and a happy new year 🥂