It's been a while since our last update—we have so much to share with you.
In particular, we've made several improvements to our expense product, making it easier for you to adopt it for your workflow. Here's a summary of the new features we’ve shipped in the last couple of weeks.
🔘 Select all reports
We've improved our select all functionality for expense reports so that it's easier to perform bulk operations. Now you can select reports across multiple pages, and easily export your data or delete them at once.
⬆️ New sorting options
All the columns for reports and expense table are now sortable. Just click on the column header and sort the table the way you like.
🧾 Download receipts
If you'd like to download all the receipt images attached to multiple reports at once, you can now do that with ease. Just select the reports, and click download all receipts.
💱 Currency conversion
We've refreshed our interface for adding exchange rates on apps. Just enter the foreign currency or your reporting currency amount, and will we do the conversion automatically.
📱 Trip approvals
We launched Trip Approvals a few months back. Now we've updated our iOS and Android app to allow you to review and approve trip requests right from the app.
- 🏨 Improved hotel search experience
- 🛑 Improved flights stopover information
- 🔍 Enhanced multi-city flight search filters
- 💺 Mixed-class fare types for flights
- 🛩️ Aircraft type information for flights in search
- 📜 Improved expense report history
- 🆗 Show approver information in reports
- 🗑️ Show deleted user details in bookings and reports
- 🚀 20+ other fixes and improvements
💡 Friendly reminder: Travelstop expenses can be used as a stand-alone expense management solution. If you're currently using us for business travel and would like to digitise your expense workflow, let us know.