In the past month, we have released several new features and enhancements to supercharge your workplace productivity and simplify your business travel experience.
🚦 Travel policy
When it comes to booking flights and hotels for business trips, you can now create a simple travel policy for your employees to follow in just a few steps. Based on your settings, we will flag flight or hotel reservations that are outside the boundaries of the policy you have put in place.
You can define a simple travel policy based on the following criteria:
- Advance booking: Number of days in advance employees must book their flights or hotels
- Class: Default cabin class or hotel class you want employees to book (you can set exceptions for longer flights or hotels in specific cities)
- Budget: Maximum budget for all flights or hotels (with exceptions for longer flights or hotels in specific cities)
With this, employees will have a clear understanding of what they can and cannot book, which will improve compliance with your travel policy.
Learn how to set up your travel policies here.
🛫 Better inventory
We've improved our flight inventory to give you even better options to choose from. Now, flights with and without baggage for low-cost carriers are included in our search results.
As always, our prices are without any additional fees or hidden charges, and we work with multiple providers to get you the best possible rates.
📱 Mobile app (coming soon)
Travelstop for iOS is the ultimate companion for your business trips. You can easily access all your hotel and flight bookings in one place, create expense reports and add your expenses in one click, manage your approvals, and much more.
If you're using an iOS device, Travelstop for iOS will be available soon on the App Store. Stay tuned!
And a bunch of minor (but awesome) improvements
- Invoice billing support for select companies 🧾
- Korean language support 🇰🇷
- Improved price range filter for hotels 🏷
- You can send your special request to the hotel property along with your reservation 🛏
- Admins can now see all company bookings in one place under All bookings 👩🏻💻
- Several bug fixes and enhancements 🚀
That’s it for now. If you are using Travelstop already, we’d love your feedback. Just drop us a note at email@example.com.